Friday, June 20, 2008

Burger King...Have It Your Way...Or Not!

June 20, 2008 - We went to Robinson's Imus to have my dental check-up, play some bowling and shop for some shoes for my son and apparently for my hubby. Around 7pm, we had our dinner at Burger King, I wanted to try their Whopper Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger Singles and we ordered the same for my daughter for she loves bacon.

And so we waited for almost 15-20 minutes for them to cook this two burgers then a crew brought us the tray of what we supposedly ordered. I immediately noticed the wrapping used for the burgers, they used an ordinary Whopper Jr. burger wrapper, I called the attention of the service crew who brought the tray and he said that maybe the wrapper for the Bacon Cheeseburger Singles are all out. And so of course my instinct is to look at what's inside the wrapper and find the bacon inside the burger but sadly I didn't saw it and I called the service crew again and ask him if that's the right burger we ordered, he looked at it and he also said that it's not the burger I ordered and he immediately took the burgers to show it to their manager on duty but he came back sooner than I thought and told me that IT IS the right burger, and so my patience escaped me since I'm hungrier than before (and you don't want me to be hungry, believe me!) I opened the burger with my bare hands and showed to the crew the contents of the burger and he did not even saw any bacon in there! And then again he brought the burgers back to the counter and this time I told my hubby to follow him and talk to the cashier who took his order and check with her if she punched the right items we ordered.

My hubby came back and said that the cashier made a mistake and somehow refunded him some change for the "right" burgers, the cashier personally brought us the second set of burgers and immediately I saw that it is definitely not what we ordered! It was some Barbe-que Cheeseburgers with not even a single bacon in it! My hubby knew that I was loosing my patience and he even did not want to see me angry so he stood and brought the second set of burgers again to the manager, then after some commotion he came back with the first set of burgers and said that the manager opened the burgers nd showede him where the "bacon" really is and OMG those were so small strips of bacon! Just look at the picture to see what I mean!
















This whole hullabaloo isn't worth it at all! I'm not satisfied with the taste and my daughter didn't even finished her burger. Such a shame. And this also came to mind that night, that they just placed the first set of burgers back in the selling bin after I touched it myself, how can I tell? Well, the wrappers are still intact and re-arranged! To think that somebody could have bought it and eat it without knowing that somebody with a dirty hand like mine (I haven't washed my hand at that time) have touched it first! My golly, how can they do that? And one more thing, though we made a mistake of not noticing the tini-tiny "bacon" inside those burgers, isn't it the right way for the managers to approach the customers and talk with them about the incident and not let us go back and forth just for that unsatisfying burger?!

Now that is just what happened in their Robinson's Imus branch, if you will visit their SM Bacoor branch then you'll be displeased with how they clean their floors and the cashiers' counter tops. We have visited this branch so many times but still the same scenario, sticky floors that you'll feel your shoes will get stuck on the floor and counter tops that will give your hands and arms that sticky feeling. I don't know how they clean it but I think that they are not doing the right job to remove that stickiness of their floors and counter tops. Not only that, their cashiers are so slow when taking and arranging customers' orders, once I saw a lady got mad at the cashier and a manager and she's complaining about how long the lines were and how slow it was moving, it happened at the Burger King branch inside SM MoA, and it's not even on a weekend!

Some advice to the management of Burger King, please do your part! We are paying customers and we deserve to have a pleasant, if not the best, experience every time we visit your store. If you keep this up you will loose your customers even if you offer new items on your menu.

Just my two-cents. I rest my case!

No comments: